Tuesday, April 19, 2011

-Easter-Resurrection Sunday-
Whatever you want to call the day, its meaning is the same: New Life. Talk about a day that promised HOPE! I know there are precious souls who do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah--the One who conquered eternal life in hell. But, what if they're wrong? My heart literally aches for the people in my life who do not have that assurance of eternal life in heaven.



Well what brought that on? Spring, butterflies, new life, it's Holy Week...all these things I guess. I took part in the Christian Paper Crafts Color Monday challenge yesterday and this was the inspiration photo. It made me think of eternal life in heaven.
Here is my entry.

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Oney, this is a beautiful interpretation of the inspiration photo! The lovely flower balances the pearls nicely.