Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm Blog Hopping!

Today, I have many things I need to to and I will get to each one but I just had to mention that I'm doing my first "Blog Hop." It's just what it sounds like: hopping from one blog to another. Blog hops do have a theme and a beginning point and checkpoints along the way and a finish line. This blog hop is to celebrate a rubber stamp company's anniversary. The rubber stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs are lovely. So many times I want to create a card or design for someone and include Scripture but want something prettier than my handwriting! ODBD specializes in Scripture stamps and they have some beautiful graphics to enhance God's Word.

Anyway, if you'd like to see what some of the design team members and customers of ODBD have created with ODBD stamps and other paper crafting products just start here. It's not hard. You'll start at the beginning on ODBD's blog and then simply follow the instructions. You just need to leave a comment and then go to the next blog (you'll be linked..so it's only a click away to the next hop)...view the artwork, leave a comment for that designer and then hop to the next blog which is linked for you, view the artwork of that designer, leave a comment, and hop to the next blog. Get it? Easy peasy and you'll be blessed by the Scripture and your creative side will enjoy all of the variety of layouts, color choices, embellishments and fibers. Enjoy. Oh, did I mention Our Daily Bread Designs is giving prizes? That's always fun.

Ok-- go hop.

No comments: