Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Color Monday

...even though today is Tuesday. Sorry! I created this card yesterday but just didn't get around to uploading and posting the photo until today.

Christian Paper Crafts' Color Monday challenges are definitely a challenge. I've not created a design based upon a color scheme from a living room but this was a lot of fun. Here is the inspiration for today's designs:

Here is what I came up with for a greeting card:
The sentiment is one of my new Flourishes stamps from the Birthday Pennants set. It says, "So happy for YOU!" and I think this would be a nice greeting card for someone who has received good news or has accomplished a goal. The cardstock is from DCWV's various mat stacks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I just love your card. . and the lovely paper. . .those glittery bits are just perfect toppers!Thanks for planing along with our challenge at Christian Paper Crafts. Blessings! Janaria from CPC

Connie said...

Pretty color combo. Great inspiration & a great looking card. Thanks for being a follower & the comment on my card.

Jonia said...

What a pretty card! I love the color scheme of it. Thanks for playing our color challenge at CPC!

Natalie said...

The little touches of bling are perfect!! Cute card! Thanks for playing at Christian Paper Crafts Color Monday!! God bless.

Angela Toucan said...

lovely clean and simple design